Sign in to follow this  

Unabiker Radiator Guard install

Anyone Install Unabikers with Full Stainless Yosh Exhaust? I am having difficulties getting the bottom bracket on the left side to clear the header.

Its very close, losen the header and push it down and re-tighten, I also wraped my header. :cry:

Linco, do you mean loosen the header and twist it down? I did that and it still doesn't clear. Even before the radiator guards the header rubbed the bottom of the radiator. It is that close. I am glad I found that before it rubbed a hole in my radiator. I pulled the guard off, and I am 1/2 tempted to drill the hole out to rotate the guard a little forward. :cry:

I got it! :cry: . I left Brian @ Unabiker a email and he replied very quickly. He had the same suggestions as you did, and also suggested to enlarge the holes a little. Since I had that side off, I opened the holes up a bit and got the screws to start. Re-assembled everything and took it for a test drive. I did the 3x3 and DynoJet kit, with a 25 pilot as well. I still have a small off the line bog, but I also have the 93 db Tec insert in. I will do some fine tuning and pull the insert tomorrow and see how she goes. Seemed to wheelie easier even in Stealth mode. Thanks again for your help. This is a great site and always find good help from my fellow TTers. :cry::cry::cry::cry: