Campground @ Downieville, Ca

NVR FNSH I did DAVE'S Class last weekend, it was well worth it. Rode some of the best single track I have ever scene, and the views are awsome. Where we ride out of their was no place to park anything that big. You go about 2 miles up a narrow dirt road where we left from.The best to do is e-mail Dave and ask him. You also might want to check with a Ranger station in the area. I will check and post if I find out anything. Bring lots of water. The Diner in Downieville is a good place to eat, excellent food.

HEY!! Please post info on Dave Woods Riding Clinic. I am close (Tahoe) and VERY interested. I would like ride with some of you and I am sure that area is awsome.

I have never heard of this clinic, any info is appreciated. Thank You all.

------------------

Rick Fuller

'01 yz426

'00 yz426 destroyed by fire in desert race 4/22/01

'81 490 Maico

Unkle Moose

Thanks for the info. I am trying to get in on the Sept class. I am at North Tahoe, how about you?

------------------

Rick Fuller

'01 yz426

'81 490 Maico

Uncle Moose,

There is an OHV park with woods single track off I80 in Truckee. The range district is keeping most of it open this year, but the fire has got them spooked, so expect heavy patrol. The riding goes north towards Sierraville and is on either side of Highway 89. Lots of campground to choose from as well. Cottenwood is big enough for a long rig.

Unkle Moose

I am in Tahoe Vista, about 10 min. from Incline. Yes there is good riding up here. I do a 30 mile loop, mostly single track, from my house several times a week.

If you bring your bike when you come up here and want to ride e-mail me.

Thanks again, I got in on the Sept 8 clinic.

------------------

Rick Fuller

'01 yz426

'81 490 Maico

Brian

I'll be looking forward to it. I always wanted to meet the guy behind the handle (NVR FNSH). What does the "DS" mean?

------------------

Rick Fuller

'01 yz426

'81 490 Maico

• 3 weeks later...

Fine. Be that way.

Just kidding Brian. I found out about the 22/23 class and signed up for it too! See you then.

------------------

Rick Fuller

'01 yz426

'81 490 Maico

I'll be there Sept. 22&23. I was at the Aug. 4&5 class with my best friend Moose. We camped overnight with just the truck and forgot the sleeping bags and might I say it was chilly. See you there.

------------------

(AMA, Dist.36, BRC) Lifetime Memberships

George.......Moose and you forgot your sleeping bags????? I didn't hear this part of the story! You two really do need adult supervision - if I'm not around you guys hurt yourselves or forget your gear.

But I guess that is better than sleeping with a drunk Moose in the back of a Toyota pickup after the Quicksilver and having him toss his cookies in the bag.......now that was a rough cold night!!

Brian.......haven't decided yet, and you? I want to go to the US Speedway National Championship race Friday, September 21, in Auburn. How about you? We got 3 weeks to make plans.

------------------

(AMA, Dist.36, BRC) Lifetime Memberships