Sign in to follow this  

A tool for us older guys...

Wanna work off of your feet or sitting (see bucket in pic) rather than from your knees? I got a second generation MX-EZ-UP last week and used it last night to break the 250 down for suspension work.

I used my other one all the time and they're awesome. The new ones allow you to jack the bike up and let it down all from the same side and have a rubber base for you bikes frame to rest on/grip to. I bolted my last one to the floor because I have small kids. I don't know if I'll do it to this one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/125shifter/Stand.jpg

Holy $260 + shipping

Looks like a nice tool to have, but I would rather pay for a bionic butt and sit on the floor.

Holy $260 + shipping

Looks like a nice tool to have, but I would rather pay for a bionic butt and sit on the floor.

Just like the 3 bills we spend on flexx bars, you never regret it or think twice about it.

I feel the same way when I went from a milk crate stand to my FMF bike step up stand. If you don't have a lift stand you don't know what your missing. x_bikestand.jpg

That is sweet.Just got done with almost total rebuild and my knees and back just plain hurt.That stand is the next performance part i get. :cry:

That is sweet.Just got done with almost total rebuild and my knees and back just plain hurt.That stand is the next performance part i get. :cry:

Believe me... you will never regret it. :cry: