Sign in to follow this  

No Luck so far with Skid Plate

I put some cals in Thursday and havent heard anything back on the missing skid plate issue. The dealer and Suzuki customer service is supposed to call me back regarding this.

Not looking good...

well greg Im not even waiting lol Im driving up to works connection wednesday.. I take a picture and show ya what I get.. Plus im gonna race the bike next weekend so ill give ya my thoughts..

Well I have been to the worksconnection web site and have not seen a pic of it yet. They say its comming out 2/11/05 but I would like to see one first, after all I know that I will need one where I ride but if it look bad on the bike I'll look else where for it.

I want the red anodized one Ive seen in a couple ads...

I am definately not counting on Suzuki to come through on this one. My buddy works for a fab shop and deals mostly with aluminum. He seems to think he could cut and bend something up relatively easily. Probably play around with this over the next few weeks to.

Post pictures of the WC unit for sure... Good luck at the races.

Suzuki America shut down the skid plate...

They called me back yesterday and said that it was initially going to ship with a skid, then they decided not to. They refered me the disclaimer on the back of the brochure; "specs subject to change...".

No free skid plates... Come on aftermarket!

works connection has theres done today.. Call them up.. Im going to head up there tomorrow and get some stuff from them...I am also dropping my bike off today for suspension work.. BBS here in nor cali.. Dude rocks

Calling WC now...

BTW hoss I meant to say something about the dog photo I saw last week. Wow, that dog is something!