Sign in to follow this  

It's supposed to be 55 degrees tomorrow

It's supposed to be 55 degrees tomorrow here in western Pa. I may just shovel my practice trail and hope my dad lets me ride.

take it out in the snow :cry: i had mine out ridin my trails around my house today :cry:

hope i didnt dig down into the grass in my front yard :cry:

I would love to go out in the snow, unfortunately my dad won't let me. Right now I'm not even allowed to ride if it's muddy. Hopefully he'll let me ride in worse conditions as I get more experience.

I would love to go out in the snow, unfortunately my dad won't let me. Right now I'm not even allowed to ride if it's muddy. Hopefully he'll let me ride in worse conditions as I get more experience.

that sucks :cry: but i can see where hes comin from, my dad gave me crap when i told him i had mine out in the snow (he doesnt live with me) cause he crashed his dirtbike with he was a kid goin down the road about 40mph in the snow, has a scare on his leg, blah blah blah. you know those kinda stories right? :cry:

I live in elizabeth, its about 40 mins southwest of pittsburgh

Nature is messing with me, the snow ends and the dry grass begins RIGHT AT the edge of my property, and the guy who owns that property hates dirtbikes.