Could this be true?

Could it be true that a passing comment was made about me having squishy brakes? Could it be that my maintenace was so lax? Could it be true that 2 TT'rs came to investigate and not only made an accurate diagnosis but also came with 2 front brake pads? Is it possible that 'Woods Weapon 2' and his friend (whom we'll call 'Joe') sacrificed valuable riding time to install said pads and then insisted on no compensation? Could it be that this possibly saved not only my life, but also the life of my rotor's? Well, while the legend's of Big Foot and me streaking at a home game may fade, I think this one will live on... ?:devil:????

Could this also be true that last time you rode my bike you said my brakes were way to firm and dangerous?? HAAA! Hey, give me a ride report from Keithsburg I wanna hear what I missed. How'd you do with Joe and Brett? Last time I rode with them they both smoked me. "Fremont" I'd like to think of myself as fast which would make them both really fast. But truth is I'm slow and they're still really fast. So what were you doing Ryan when they were working on your bike? Standing there drinking a beer?? Hey Baja, how'd the 250f work?

Hey Ryan I will trade you my Avatar for your friends!!! ?

BTW I was looking at a 300 EXC?? MXC??? whatever it is the other day seemed like a nice bike..

Yea Bill how's the new 250 and when you doing the gravity cavity???

One more thing Bill I have been trying to top you at pac man how the heck can you play for that long to get that high score??

?

Well after yesterday it's obvious I need one more thing for my bike. I'm heading out to Farm and Fleet to get one of those slow moving vehicle triangles for the back. ? I feel it's important not only for my protection, but also for that of others.

Yes, I'm pretty happy with the YZ. I was worried I had made a mistake by selling the KDX, but I don't think I'll miss it. I did stall it a few times but I was trying to take some corners a gear too high. And I only laid it down once overshooting a corner. ? I just need a little more time on it is all. I didn't even ride the bike with the stock 48 rear, I put a 50 on it first thing, now I'm really glad I did that. Keithsburg was awesome yesterday, there were a few muddy patches but not too bad. Man, talk about a workout though! If you like whoops, you will love that place. My forearms are pretty sore today.

I'm heading out to Farm and Fleet to get one of those slow moving vehicle triangles for the back.

HAAAA! You are so modest young grasshoppa. I wish I could have gone, maybe next time I'll throw the boys 50 in the truck an ride with ya. I'll be running by this weekend. Speaking of that Ryan are are still interested in traveling Saturday??

Ryan / Baja,

Keithsburg is a place all in its own, the only way to go fast ( ? ) is to hold it

wide open and hold on .......... That place will take a good rider and spit them out because of the pounding a person takes. The funny thing is you get a couple of " cocky" motocrossers out there for a lap and they are spent

and then they are easy pickings !!!!!!!!!!

I ended up taking a "bath" while trying to go around Mr. Bungle on the straight away on the MX track, all I can say it was really really cold water

that pretty much was all I needed to call it a day after being there for 4 1/2

hours.

Ryan,

When you replace the brake shoes you should bleed out the old brake fluid,

over time it will pick up moisture and lose some of the braking power

( = mushiness ) just make sure you push the piston all the way back in the housing before filling the reservoir all the way up, I use Motul brake fluid

( DOT # 3 ) they have it down at Hatfield ( Norris ) Motorsports.

Also I sent you a P.M.

Woods_weapon_2