Sign in to follow this  

Anyone Have The New 450x??

I seen the honda page on the new 450x (link ) I was wondering if anyone has gotten one yet. I am wondering how it does, how it compaires to my 650L. I have not ridden the 450f yet. I know that it will have more power and more response but would it be worth the trade? I live in the republic of CA, so duel sporting would be hard.

dude, it doesn't come out till april or something like that. but in terms of your 650......its lighter, faster, easier to start, more nimble.......just better basically.

Dealer says shipping out on April 1, wait and postagain afte that date.Mayby some of us will have one by then. There will be no comparison between a CRF450x and a 650L. Its like apples and oranges, two completely different bikes designed for two different markets.

dude, it doesn't come out till april or something like that. but in terms of your 650......its lighter, faster, easier to start, more nimble.......just better basically.

Sounds good but if it got much easer to start than the L all you would have to do is look at it hahahah. I will check back in April then, thanks for the posts.