Sign in to follow this  

What were the results at Anaheim?

windham crash, mc crash, larocco bad start, byrne was flyin'!

reed crashed first corner, came all the way back.

yep... Reed went from last after turn one to 2nd on the podium. I'm not neccessarily a Reed fan, but that was pretty freakin' impressive! :cry:

RC had no competition! He owned his qualifier, and he owned the main, not that i'm a big RC fan, but that was impressive!

windham crash, mc crash, larocco bad start, byrne was flyin'!

reed crashed first corner, came all the way back.

byrne is a dark horse for the outdoors. if he could get on a big for stroke he would be a contender. tortelli also, if he stays healthy.

I wish it would have been........1)Windham,2)McGrath,3)Reed.....I like RC but it gets kind of old and stops getting so exciting when someone keeps winning like he does....I think it will be more exciting when Stewart gets back.

byrne is a dark horse for the outdoors. if he could get on a big for stroke he would be a contender. tortelli also, if he stays healthy.

byrne was the only one to do a triple into a corner and a quad into another corner nobody else did the quad and windam did the triple once pretty impressive

MC crashed going into a turn and got run over on his back. He was hurting for a while. I think It knocked the wind out of him. He was bent over catching his breath for about 10 minutes after the crash.

Did you guys happen to notice, only one four stroke in the top eleven finishing positions of the 250 class?

Ride on

Brewster

I wasn't up on the motcross scene much during MC's reign. Was he catching the same flack as RC when he was dominating and setting records? Just seems alot of people are critical of RC.

I wasn't up on the motcross scene much during MC's reign. Was he catching the same flack as RC when he was dominating and setting records? Just seems alot of people are critical of RC.

Ive been an RC fan since he went pro and got sick and tired of jeremy this and jeremy that, winning all the time. I only went to west coast races and since it was MC's home they never really got on him for winning too much. I dont think what happens to Rc should be called "critical" more of jealousy, florida boy beatin down the west coast hero, and now whippin chad reed like a rented mule! These are great times were living in bro!!! One thing I never understood was how everyone said that rc was a punk, never figured that one out. I mean NO ONE was a bigger babie when they thought someone cut in on them than mcGrath, and he would cry about it!!! What suprises me is the gap between the top 2 or 3 guys and the rest of the pack, the rest of them are pro's too and getting beat down every week has got to drive them nuts IMHO Mike in Modesto