Sign in to follow this  

my new ride

i just picked up my new silverado on Saturday.

It will look better with my CRF in the back this summer

pickup20050002.jpg

pickup20050001.jpg

thanks

i thought about the spray liner but I'm just going to get one from the truck center and slip it in. I also need mud flaps and ventvisor for over windows.

Nice! :cry: No more trailer? What are you going to do in the bed? Those spray in liner's are sweet but expensive.

$30k+ for a truck and $200.00 for a liner is expensive? &%$#@!??? Now a separate out-building just for your bikes... that's expensive! :cry:

Looks like yer a GM guy Sxdude... nuth'n wrong w/ that. :cry:

$30k+ for a truck and $200.00 for a liner is expensive? &%$#@!??? Now a separate out-building just for your bikes... that's expensive! :cry:

Looks like yer a GM guy Sxdude... nuth'n wrong w/ that. :cry:

I don't know where you got that price for a spray in liner like a Rhino liner or LineX. They definately aren't that cheap around here. $600-700 is more like it.

I don't know where you got that price for a spray in liner like a Rhino liner or LineX. They definately aren't that cheap around here. $600-700 is more like it.

Dayum! I got a Rhino in my truck and I know I only paid like 200-250 a few years ago. It's a Toyota Tacoma though - smaller box.

Dayum! I got a Rhino in my truck and I know I only paid like 200-250 a few years ago. It's a Toyota Tacoma though - smaller box.

That's only 1/2 a truck. :cry::cry:

How do you post pics. I would like to post my new ride also. It says I do not have pemission to post attachments.Thanks

a guy i work with got an f250 4 years ago and he paid 400.00 for spray in liner.

I just got a liner sprayed into my 2500HD. I priced all the major brands and they all seemed to be around $375 under the rail and $415 for over the rail.