anyone disappointed with their RMZ450

Hi all

Just like to know if anyone has been disappointed with their Rmz450 . I pick mine up on Wednesday next week, cant wait

Any other parts interchange with other model Suzuki's so far it seems the only things are oil filter the same as RMZ250 and air filter the same as RM250.

What about plastics ?

Thanks

No disapointments here. Solid, easy to control, steady and fast. Would else is there? Well I am disapointed I have to work during the week and cant ride it more...

There may be an issue with the oil filter interchangability. The air filter is an RM250 unit. I heard the rear fender is off an 05 RM250 as well, haent seen one up close though.

i rode with a mate who had one this weekend. All he had on the bike was a Yoshimura TRC pipe and exhaust and that bike "rocked" I have fully uncorked my 05 WR450 and on the straight aways he "blew me away!" In the narly woods etc, it was even riding. I was really impressed with the bike.

Andrews receives support from Suzuki, right?

Yes, He was at our home track and my son was talking to him about Two2cool. He was kind of standoffish. The next day he came and found my son and appoligized and said that someone told him who he was. Then he took Russell over to his race rig and showed him a bottle.

He said Ty Davis gave him some months back. We were all ready to mount some data aquisition equipment on one of them but he said he isnt suppose to turn a wrench for anything other than routine maintanence. Suzuki wants him to run them to they break. Then return it. At that time one was close to 150 hours.

We will have a whole stable of them soon.

Two2cool is our engine oil additive. It is specifically designed for wet clutches.

It will lower your engine oil temps up to 65 degrees.Depending on your original temps. An all 250/450f's we have seen oil temps exceeding 300f. Your oil tems can sometimes exceed your coolant by as much as 150 degrees. Alot of our testing has been done on RMZ250's

Russell was talking to fred about it and fred didnt realize that Russell(my son) is the owner. He acted like he never heard of it. The next day Fred came and found Russell and said he didnt mean to be rude. He then said TY Davis had give a few bottles of two2cool a few weeks before.

Thanks

On another note we finally got some laps on a rmz450 today. Russell was hitting inside corners in fourth. Him and Dean Dyess was able to run the entire track on the gas and only shift into third a few times.These bikes are wicked fast in stock form.

Seemed a little fat off of the bottom and into the needle. Cant wait to see one jetted a little crisper and see how it runs.