Sign in to follow this  

what best goes with it?

I am needing a fresh set of tires, and I know my back tire is going to be a Michelin Ms2. What would be a good front tire that would work well with it? I have tried the ms2 front tire and did not like it. Do you guys have any opinions? Thanks :cry:

Dunlop 756 front 773 rear,they work in intermediat to soft. I live in mi,we have alot of sand,hard pack ,rock,and sand and sand,they are good for us, what do you ride in?

I run the Ms2 on the rear and the M12 on the front. I would found that for where I ride (upstate NY - hardpack to loam) the M12 is the best overall tire for grip and wear that I have ever tried. It lasts way longer than the others and retains traction until the knobs start tearing off. I won't run anything else on the front.

I run have every Michelin tire in the front except for the hard pack, I liked the M-12, and the S-12, but hands down the best front tire Ive ever tried is the 756RR. I use a MS2 in the back, ive got a fresh one in the garage thats going on tonight, thats the combination I use no matter where I ride.

FYI, I tried a Pirelli MT32 rear, and I ripped the side knobs off, the entire way around the on both sides.......