5-Mile is in great condition!

Hey, I also had a great ride with my son and daughter. Good conditions on Saturday. Only problem... so many people! We went to the south west side to avoid everyone. My son's getting ready to ride his first desert race. We're heading down to St George at the end of the month for the Rhino Rally. We've got his PW50 ready to roll.

- Eric

Hey, I also had a great ride with my son and daughter. Good conditions on Saturday. Only problem... so many people! We went to the south west side to avoid everyone. My son's getting ready to ride his first desert race. We're heading down to St George at the end of the month for the Rhino Rally. We've got his PW50 ready to roll.

- Eric

Are they going to do the Rhino Ralley again? Do you have any info you can post? I remember reading some posts a few months back that said it might not happen again?

The rhino rally is on for this year. The BLM put some tight restrictions like NO four wheelers (even in the pits) and a limit of 300 riders. Apparently the BLM will be counting at the starting line. I got a flyer about the race and have signed up already. You can check www.raceusra.com for details. If they don't have the flyer posted online yet, give them a call.

If it keeps raining, this might be a wet one. ?