Wider footpegs. nice? or not much dif?

If you're talking about the stock pegs for the bike in your sig, yes, you will notice a big difference. Wider pegs make a more comfortable platform to stand on, spread out impact from big hits, and keep your feet planted in sloppy conditions.

Yes, by all means they're worth it. I have the Fastway pegs and the wider platform give you a better feel. The biggest difference is when you come up short on a jump, I've bruised my instep from coming up short on a double with small pegs. The wider platform distributes the hit across a larger area of your foot.

Really depends on the bike. I've actually been kind of happy with the stock YZ pegs over the past couple years, but when I picked up my XR650R, I was like "What the Hell!" I was honestly kind of afraid of riding the thing at first. Switched them out to IMS's and let me tell ya.....all the difference in the world ?

Older bikes had smaller footpegs, so you'll definitely notice the upgrade. Newer bikes have gradually gotten bigger pegs, so the upgrade won't be as noticeable or as useful.

There may be other reasons to get aftermarket pegs. Some of the aftermarket pegs have sharper teeth, so your boots don't slip off (the IMS pegs have nice teeth to grab your boots). Some clear dirt and mud much better that the stock pegs (my Honda CRF250X pegs like to collect mud). Some are adjustable for angle and height (Fastway pegs).