Sign in to follow this  

first HARD crash

Yesterday I was at my second race ever! After 2 practices, we had a heat race in my class(125cc begginers). On the 2nd lap of 4 I crashed hard over a jump. There was a double then a step down jump and I messed up on the first double and couldn't get control and i was sitting on the back fender not realizing that by trying to hold on I had the bike gassed wide open so when i hit the step down jump the bike went straight up and I came off and landed on my left arm, BROKE! that sucks! but that was the last race in the series.

I crashed into a tree a year ago on a friend's rm250 and broke my hand, and the bone came threw the skin.

Yesterday I was at my second race ever! After 2 practices, we had a heat race in my class(125cc begginers). On the 2nd lap of 4 I crashed hard over a jump. There was a double then a step down jump and I messed up on the first double and couldn't get control and i was sitting on the back fender not realizing that by trying to hold on I had the bike gassed wide open so when i hit the step down jump the bike went straight up and I came off and landed on my left arm, BROKE! that sucks! but that was the last race in the series.

Bummer.

I play MTX Mototrax demo on my computer, you are Pastrana by default. :cry: