Sign in to follow this  

exahaust

you are the first person i've heard about break those pipes......and for you to have broke 2 of them. I think you need to evaluate how hard you are on pipes. :cry:

both are great pipes

I don't believe it! I had bought my ti 4 PC pipe and silencer used-screamin' deal, $200 and my stock stuff. It was the '04 model which had a lame arrangement for the mount on the silencer can. The shop I ride for called Pro Circuit and PC said just ship it to us and we'll fix it. Ten days later I had a NEW silencer with mid-pipe. That's $500 worth of bling for free! I like PC just a little better now.

i dont think there is a "best pipe" its just depends on what works for u well, i have a yoshimura trs carbon fiber i got the complete system for only 435$ from this guy who sells them on ebay new and that pipe works sooooooo good it was got an extra 3.5 h.p on the dyno test, for the money u cant go wrong and it sounds way better the the pro circuit ti also, but if u think about it how much power will the $800+ exhaust's out there give u??? probably not as much as its worth