Sign in to follow this  

My Crappy Wheelie Video

Relax, get to know the way the bike responds. Know your limits and practice your balance. I'd say sit down, the CRF150/230 lack the power to do a good stand-up wheelie without doing one of those insanely slow balance-wheelies. But nice vid, keep practicing. Do them in 1st gear, mid RPM...then go to 2nd gear mid RPM...LAY ON THE THROTTLE and lean back.

I had to get my glasses and I am not sure that I saw a wheelie. Were you on the bike or the 4 wheeler? Sorry but it was way too far away.

Yeah I know, i ahve to teach my dad how to use the zoom. It looks kinda like sasquatch footage. I was on the bike, my buddy Tim was on the quad.

Ya thats a good song......was there supposed to be a wheelie?

just kidding, keep trying, you'll get the hang of it.

Take it or leave it! :cry: Praise B4 Bash. :cry: nice video quality! :cry: bad wheelie! Keep practicing...on the wheelie's

J2

Try standing centrally on the bike, leaning a bit backwards in third or fourth gear, riding at one quarter throttle, and then apply quickly and smoothly. Works for me :cry:

Nice try on the wheelie, that takes talent. But what doesnt take talent is too either zoom that camera or somehow not need a ground based hubble to get a good look at the wheelie.

Nice try, keep up the effort. :cry:

i think all u did was unload the forx which got the front end light and made it feel like the front wheel was in the air :cry: ...b/c i don't think i saw it leave the ground. keep practicin' though, wheelies actually help develop throttle control and balance.