Sign in to follow this  

95' Double on my RMZ...Pictures

That is awesome. How does it feel in the air compared to the crf. Also which one is faster. Thanks

Looks good!!! How do you like the Yosh exhaust? what model slip on is that? What did it do for the power out put on the bike?

personally I like the zook.. The motor just pulls and pulls forever..I had a few fun drag races down the long sand straights with buddys and the zook motor just hauls a$$ .. I let a buddy ride it and he loves the thing, my personal favorites about the bike is its cornering and the motor.. The suspension needs work its just way too soft for me.. I'm having BBS here in norcali do it this week, he specializes on showa's.. And to answer your question about which bike is faster..Its hard to say, I only ride motox and im really never pegged in 4th gear... They have totally different power delivery's.. The rmz is real smooth but pulls and pulls.. I love it.. I like the 05' crf 450 too tho because it comes on hard and I like the bottom grunt.. Overall tho I like the rmz power better, it fits my style better..

The yoshi slip seems like it gave it some more mid and broadened out the whole powerband... Its definatley different from stock, but I really had no dislikes with the stock set up...

Hey, that's at Marysville!! Great pics. Love the bike! I can think of worse things than having one of those in my garage! :cry: