Sign in to follow this  

Eric Crippa?

Anybody know how to get hold of Eric Crippa? I need some porting work done on my bike and I here he is the shiznit...

Thanks...

I'd bet Eric has his time very tied up right now. I suggest you reach for Ron Hamp. From what I gather, he'll breathe some serious fire into your steed. He's got a serious rep and is available, as far as I know.

I'd bet Eric has his time very tied up right now. I suggest you reach for Ron Hamp. From what I gather, he'll breathe some serious fire into your steed. He's got a serious rep and is available, as far as I know.

Shhh....hope I don't tell too big a secret...but PK has a smoker at the moment

:cry:

Eric Gorr is highly respected in the 2-smoke porting field (4-strokes too). :cry:

Thanks for throwing that out there Rap. True, I need the work done on a 2 stroke. Eric Crippa has a business that is pretty big in the 2 stroke world. He knows all the tricks when it comes to 2 stroke porting, boring, etc...

Thanks for throwing that out there Rap. True, I need the work done on a 2 stroke. Eric Crippa has a business that is pretty big in the 2 stroke world. He knows all the tricks when it comes to 2 stroke porting, boring, etc...

I bet so, as well he should! Seriously though, check out Eric Gorr's work, I think you will find he too has a few tricks...

Pro Circuit also is known for making any bike fast....especially Honda 2-strokes...

I use to do 2 strokes cylinders i use to have some of the fastest 2 strokes on the silver lake dunes i made my own pipes also .i seen the hand wrighting on the wall and started putting more efort into the 4 strokes glad i did .Ron

I use to do 2 strokes cylinders i use to have some of the fastest 2 strokes on the silver lake dunes i made my own pipes also .i seen the hand wrighting on the wall and started putting more efort into the 4 strokes glad i did .Ron

And here I thought you were a 4-stroke only guy.... :cry: Bet the ladies were glad though....errr....wait a sec...wrong topic.... :cry: