Sign in to follow this  

Where's everyone riding in Nocal 2-12??

Looking to hook up with someone to ride on saturday. Where are you riding? I'm thinking of Foresthill or maybe georgetown :cry:

I know the big bad wolf will be in town by then. Where will you be breaking it in at Bob?

Looking to hook up with someone to ride on saturday. Where are you riding? I'm thinking of Foresthill or maybe georgetown :cry:

I know the big bad wolf will be in town by then. Where will you be breaking it in at Bob?

Big Bad Wolf

Hahahah More like da pooper scooper for poodles :cry::cry:

Im riding up here this weekend. Possibly even Georgetown. Its been...oh almost 2 years since I mosied over to the other side of the river. I think its the fact that Mace Mill is about 10 miles from my house as a crow flies, but I have to go ALLL the way around to get there and it takes an hour plus to drive. :cry: One of those wierd things that irk me. Someone needs to build a dam bridge up here.

Anyway, nuff about that, Ill be riding....not sure what kinda bike Ill be on though. It will be a surprise...... :cry:

Well Mikey's already flaked on me....that was quick :cry:

Let me know if you want to meet for s ride somewhere Blue.

I don't know john the only bike i saw in your garage looked more like a dust bunny. :cry:

I still can polish the bike and make vroom vroom sounds :cry:

Thats still faster then the big bad wolf :cry::cry::cry:

I'll be riding the chair lift at Heavenly on Saturday. Have to get some runs in before the ACL surgery. 4 days at Tahoe starting on Thursday. :cry::cry::cry:

MIR

I'm predicting a fully opened Rock Creek trail system this weekend and possibly this weekend only for another month or so. The snow on Bald is just about gone, but we've got another storm coming our way next week. Enjoy GT guys.

My bike is here. If GT is wide open I'm riding there all weekend both sat and sunday.

I will be there Saturday for sure.