Sign in to follow this  

XR4 Buddy Pegs

Did you call Baja Designs? They may still be able to help you. Their setup for the XR looked nice. I considered it but neither my wife nor I are lightweights!

If BD can't help you can try FSO http://www.fourstrokesonly.com/FSOProducts.html

They can be slow and a bit hard to contact but in my experience did deliver exactly the product I needed.

I have the baja designs pegs and they haven't been installed. They're the only type they offered for the xr4, the weld onto subframe style. If you'd like to buy them off of me I'd part with them for $65 shipped :cry:

If xendoguy does not want them, I will take them off your hand. PM me if he dosent want them.

I have heard of the weight limits before. I have not heard anyone describe a failure due to weight.

I weight 205. Me and my riding gear plus tools must weigh in excess of 220.

I've always had girlfriends that've ridden, but now I have one that doesn't. she came out on our last glamis trip (we were camped out in bfe... on the dirt, not dunes). she asked for me to give her a ride on my XR4 and had a an awesome time on the back. she wanted to go on all my rides... finally, she says "I want to go up there"... pointing to the dunes. I'm fairly competent in the dunes, but I wasn't sure how the XR4 would respond to all 300lbs of us. shockingly, it had NO problems. no detonating, no overheating... hell, it got me up some dunes I didn't think I could make alone. I was shocked. we rode for almost 2 hours. good times.

anyway, what's the consensus on the pegs?