Sign in to follow this  

Not happy after crash

You don't have permission to access /031904/moto.wmv on this server.

doesnt work

link doesnt work for me either

worked for me that dude is a lill bitch and needs to get bitch slapped

AHH HAHAHAHAHA :cry::cry: , it looks hard to fight with all that gear on!! That kick was funny, all he did was fall over!!

Yeah that was a weak kick. :cry: Props to the dude in yellow for keeping his cool; I don't know what happened but it didn't look like he was at fault.

if its not working on a browser other than IE jsut copy link open IE and dl it there real quick, it didnt work on my firefox either! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yeah that was a weak kick. :cry: Props to the dude in yellow for keeping his cool; I don't know what happened but it didn't look like he was at fault.

Looked like the dude in yellow tackled him when he was passing. Can't figure out what he was doing but the looks like the blue guy was right to be pissed.

Not a happy camper after crash !LINK

The rider in the blue gear needs to get his ass handed to him, little b*tch. The other guy should have knocked him out, especially after he kicked in the back and pushed him. If he acts like that all the time, its guaranteed hes gonna get his ass beat eventually. Keep on ridin'. :cry::cry:

That was Aaron Yates and Anthony Fania at the Daytona 200 last spring. I'm pretty sure Fania had braked hard in a turn and Yates clipped his tire and blew a hissy fit. Yates was supposed to get a heavy duty fine, and suspended from a race or two. Not to mention Suzuki wasn't too happy with him either.

I couldn't see it either. :cry: If it was the Aaron Yates crash, then the guy in the blue was Aaron and the other guy was a PRIVATEER. Aaron can be quoted earlier as pretty much saying he hates privateers and wish they'd just get out of his damn way. I'm not sure whether or not they ever officially decided whos fault it was but by looking at the video that I saw it was Team Yoshimura/Suzuki's own Aaron Yates's fault. Then the jackazz got up and drop kicked a privateer WWF style. :cry: Can you imagine being a privateer? Spending your own money to race, driving around in yer little box van, just trying to make ends meet, when WHAM! Not only do you get taken out by one of the big shots, but he comes back and drop kicks ya just to finish you off! DOH...

Anyways, I think Yates got fined like $2500 by the AMA and like $15,000 by Yoshimura/Suzuki and forced to sit out 2 races. :cry: Not nearly enough for someone who's riding the gravy-train with a signed major contract.

Looked like the guy that is pissed is who caused the crash. Isn't that convenient?

Malibu3

:devil::cry::cry::cry:

Yea that was a real spazzzz move but I still like him :cry:

Did any one see the time he won a race and during his celebration burn out he had an off :cry: