New E-street track in Marysville

Went there a couple of weeks ago, track was closed, looked alright, not worth $20.00 to ride on though. Trash of all nature evrywhere. The sand provided some laughs and i did spilll heavy on a berm. They need to incorporatethe whole River Area and manage it, and I am not into Policing, just want to leave my truck and not worry about a window being busted out when I come back. ? Really the River is sweet and at least before the track was there it was free.

I liked that spot for the river and being able to take the jetskis in the summer.

Me & my buddies family would bring 4-5 bikes, a quad, and a jetski or 2.

So is it all closed off to river access now and you have to pay $20 to get in?

Or is it just $20 to ride the track?

Nothing like a nice cold river to park on & jump in after a hot dusty sand/mud ride.

First/last time I was there I felt the same way about all the trash, especially the white trash, lol.

We arrived at 8am. No one there except a couple of punks who camped out all night. We parked far away and as we were unloading the squids came over and were doing donuts close to us. The whole place was empty only us and the squids. We parked nowhere near them for obvious reasons. All day long as we stopped those squids would come around and roost there bikes. I think that's all they knew how to do. Couldn't ride only could roost. It was pretty funny, except the thrown rocks around the truck.

Then later I saw a lady with a three wheeler. She had a car seat strapped to the rack on the back. Her 2 yr old was strapped into that. I couldn't believe it. It's OK the kid was wearing a bicycle helmet. It took every once of my will to not go off on this lady. All the little kids riding double every which way, and the yahoos riding wheelies by all the parked cars.

Damn I hate that place.

So, glad I love the singletrack and don't have to put up with that stuff.