Sign in to follow this  

Daytona bikeweek anyone going??

few friend and i are going down the daytona FL for the bike week! we are looking to rant a RV ,I thinks 30" $1300 for 4 day with gas and miles

so is any body els going down? how are yous going to get there!! what do you what to see the most down there !! :cry:

I'm going to show up Sunday for the Speedway affairs and the races. Last year we rode over and did the Speedway and Main street and I vowed to never go near main street again.

The Speedway was everything I enjoyed so I'm just going to do that this year.

I sold the streetbike though, so I'll be 4 wheeling over. :cry:

I'll be there it will by my 16 year in a row. Better look into a place to park that RV, sites with hookups have been booked solid for 6 mnonths.

If your into MOTO you have to get to Pax in Bunnell, all the fast guys practice there the week before the SX.MIKE

It would be way cool for everyone to show up on your dual-sported bikes and cruise downtown. :cry: I got some crazy looks wheelieing away from roving packs of Harlelys, Imagine the stir a whole group of dirtbikes would make cruising the strip. :cry::cry:

FYI. I grew up in Daytona, I've only been up here a year.

It would be way cool for everyone to show up on your dual-sported bikes and cruise downtown. :cry: I got some crazy looks wheelieing away from roving packs of Harlelys, Imagine the stir a whole group of dirtbikes would make cruising the strip. :cry::cry:

FYI. I grew up in Daytona, I've only been up here a year.

that would be sweet and I can picture durtslinger leading the way :cry: