Sign in to follow this  

Public poll CRF-R VS X

Poll CRF250R or CRF250X  

319 members have voted

1. 1. Poll CRF250R or CRF250X

people think u are wondering which is better, i think hes going after my poll, which wasnt public but got like 170 people wich probly isnt too accurate so he wants to make the same thing public to get a better answer

The 250X!! It my riding (CA desert, small family flat track, small moto, Sierra Nevada Trails) better. The E-start is a life saver on l-o-n-g rides.

I just bought mine. I have an XR200 which is a GREAT trail bike because its so like and soft riding. But I recently went to the desert with some buds and rode an X. I got stuck for a while with my 200 but was able to ride out on my bud's 250X. He got my 200 out after almost killing us both from exhaustion.

Lost answer for a short question... X! all the way.

Oh, and plus it has a better charging system. If I was 16? I might want the R.

This is a complete waste of bandwidth

Please moderators, delete the thread it does not have any technical or searchable value...

This is a complete waste of bandwidth

Please moderators, delete the thread it does not have any technical or searchable value...

much like ur post. :)

These polls should be restricted for moderators only. Most are absolutely useless just like this one.

Yeah, these two bikes really don't compete against each other. Your type of riding activity should make the choice clear.

Rephrase to..."what do you ride, MX or off-road"?

Next poll.."which is better... Gold Wing or CBR1000RR"? !!!! :)

If you read my first post you would understand the poll.

I realize I worded it wrong in the title but couldn't change it once it was done.

I dont own either, but if I did it would be a 250R, because I'm more of an MX guy and I prefer my bikes without the added weight of a headlight/electric starter/battery. The 250R engine is slowly getting better each year. In 2004 it wasn't impressive at all (through the eyes of a Yamaha die-hard), yet in 2005 Honda managed to fix almost all the problems most importantly being the addition of a thicker cylinder skirt because the '04 was prone to cracking. That alone was what made some more people switch from other brands to Honda.

I only seeing this bike getting better with each passing year. But of course, it'll never be as fast as my YZF. :)

Doug

Honda managed to fix almost all the problems most importantly being the addition of a thicker cylinder skirt because the '04 was prone to cracking.That alone was what made some more people switch from other brands to Honda.

Yea, okay........ :) I have yet to see one post of this happening on here.