Sign in to follow this  

Gsxr for trade

Hello, I hate to do it but I am selling my GSXR but I dont want to sell it to a person who will make it a stunt bike so I want to see if anyone wants to trade it for a bigger displacement dualsport/ supermoto of close value(Xr650 or others). To sell this bike outright, I will take $5,000

My 1996 GSXR 750 blue and white, has never been down(still has dealer warning stickers on it!), has a spare one piece tail, 2 seat cowls, Tank bra, 2 sets of frame sliders(blue, black), swingarm spools, spare lockhart blue speedscreen, and spare fender( disc lock dmgd).

The bike itself has aprox 16,000 miles(all highway, I ride all summer(75 miles a day to work; great on gas!), Full D&D Chrome Show and Go exhaust, All recalls done, full tune up($500.00) done last may,Stage 1 Dynojet jet kit, K&N High Flo air filter, Sprint Steering damper(mounted on the side), New Michellin Pilot Sports tires(120 up front/ 190 series in the rear), NewDID gold chain with STEEL new sprockets. No Major blemishes or scratches!

I live in CT so only people who want to meet for the exchange enquire.

E-mail me @ marsar96@netzero.net for pics or offers. Thanks