Sign in to follow this  

Part Timer

Just a quick note to say thanks for the help in these forums. :cry: I've been a member for over 2 years but only occassionally post. I'm no expert, just a weekend trail rider and garage-wrench when needed.

Thanks to you guys and your detailed posts I've piped/rejetted my bike, fixed my leaky water pump with the RTV, and most recently checked my valve clearance. I have the MCCT on order from Bitech and that should be the final piece to the puzzle...

What a difference finding these forums has made to a regular guy rider. Without you guys I'd be riding around a stock DRZ with sleepy performance and a timebomb ACCT!! :cry:

... now maybe one day they'll have case savers for us kicker-folk. :cry:

Scott

Ain't this a great site?! It has really been a help to me in many areas and I appreciate the time given by Burned, Bronco78, 10guy, Nobel and many, many others that go out of their way to help others. Pretty cool! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I couldn't agree more this is one kick a$$ web site. This right here is my favorite forum. I don't know who is quicker on the draw Bronco 78 or burned. They both very easily can wrench circles around me, plus they both are dang nice people. I know Eddie and I think the world of the guy. He is awesome both as a rider and a wrench. I know some of the guys he regularly kicks butt on and they are fast. So he truly is a rocket! The Suzuki forum is the best by far because the guys care about one another. You don't find that much on any of the other sites. prairiedawg :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry: Here, here, yes, it's the best site going! :cry: I too don't post as much as some others, but check the site daily, and enjoy the comaraderie. Burned and Bronco are awesome, but the list is long, and I won't start thanking individuals as I'm sure I'd leave someone out :cry::cry::cry: