Sign in to follow this  

Defend Pitbikes against the bashers

I know it, more like Moron's, (plural). I cant beleive they are dissing on this which they have NO understanding or even tried.

Why do they take little bikes taking away from big bike sales so personally?

And then they had to bring quads into the mix. I'd take a quad over a dirt bike any time (big bike) and then they say that we mini riders have an over abundance of money, with the 5-6Gs you need for a stock Big Bike you can build one of the trickest minis around. Some one should show them one of the mini videos i.e Sanos 3rd gear pinned, or 50 frenzy. Then let them talk

"mini riders have an over abundance of money" no, they are just mad because we have "an abundance of fum" :cry:

I bet they are just jelous.....they have no idea how much the minis are. I bet everyone in that thread that is bashing minis has never actually ridden one.

I would never give up big bikes and go to purely minis, but i have to say, i have more fun on my mini then my big bike.

Whatever, i dont care what people say, people can talk all this crap about minis and point and laugh at me while im riding one.....but im having fun so its not going to stop me.

Whatever, i dont care what people say, people can talk all this crap about minis and point and laugh at me while im riding one.....but im having fun so its not going to stop me.
Amen!!! :cry:

I don't get it. I'm gonna go in and comment on it. I want a mini for fun too! &%$#@! is wrong with that?? I don't think anyone will question me on my big bike commitment.

Feel bad for them. Too busy trying to be tough guys to have any fun.

Spot on. Maybe they are "insecure" about something.

You know it's not the size of your ride that matters....Do you feel that they're trying to overcompensate for something? :cry:

I would say something but they are likely to read it and get all peeved off, on the other hand they probably too cool to be seen in the "ONLY 50 to 200cc!?!?" section, so here goes, Hell yes they are!! Also, like i mean going fast is fun, but its not always nessasary to have a good ride and a fun time.

Whoa. Wait a minute now. Dude, with a pink bike you're on your own. LOL Just F/N with ya brother. :cry: Actually I'm lookin for purple so I can finish my "Purple Rain" theme bike for Prince before him or Paul Sr come looking for me. :cry:

i dont own a mini but i have ridden a few and i can says its more fun than my brand new 05 crf250r. as soon as i get some money id love to ppimp a 50 of my own....when i grow up(lol)

mini riders rule :cry::cry:

heres what i wrote.

you guys are totally missing it, what i love to do is get on my little bike and show up the people riding on the big bikes. maybe you think your better than that but hey i dont see you out there trying. ive talked to pros and they think that minibikes are just nuts. its a different disipline that you choose to not accept because either youve never ridden one or youve tryed and sucked.

minibikes are the only bike that EVERYONE can ride, to get into there MUCH cheaper than a big bike. so whats the problem with that.

have fun guys.

stanton high

i like the guy that said something about picking up girls with his "BIG BIKE". what a poser. i bet that someone beat him at the track on a mini and now he is pissed.