Sign in to follow this  

Frostbite GP - Who's Going?

Just looking to see who is planning on going. Who's racing, what class, etc.

I'm planning on going down there Friday night. Colin (cgraham) & I are going to enter in the team race.

OK so who's in? When are you planning on pulling in?

The wife, boy and I are leaving town about 3:00... Stop for dinner... should be in at 6:00 or so.

If ya see the Blue beast and trailer.. stop by and say hi....(or avoid the area :cry: )

Hey Erik,

You'll see my hauler. Both it and my truck have Seattle Cycle Center decals on the back. Stop by if you're in the neighborhood. :cry:

Just looking to see who is planning on going. Who's racing, what class, etc.

I'm planning on going down there Friday night. Colin (cgraham) & I are going to enter in the team race.

Are you racing on Saturday? Party in the toy hauler Friday night? :cry:

Unfortunately, I lost one of my employees at the hospital so I will be working this weekend.... and future weekends until I can find a replacement :cry: . This bites! :cry:

Good luck and have fun!!!

Ace

What happened to all the posts from Thursday 2/10/2004?

Hmm, yeah. I could've swore I posted.

I'm going to be there Sunday, Open B. Should be interesting.

:cry:

- Ryan

How are the different classes broken down as per the flyer? Open A & B, Vet B & C, Senior. Not sure which class is appropriate for me this is a bit different than MX classes.

Thanks

How are the different classes broken down as per the flyer? Open A & B, Vet B & C, Senior. Not sure which class is appropriate for me this is a bit different than MX classes.

Thanks

here is the NMA's description of classes that should help you out:

http://www.nmaoffroad.org/compclasses.html

usually it's the case that the +30 are riding in their respective age classification (i.e. Sen, Vet, etc.), and under 30 are running in 200/Open A/B/C classes.

usually what decides it for people is whether they want to ride the short or long course.

the new A, B, and C designations in the amateur classes are new this year for the NMA. the Senior AM and Vet AM classes were getting too big, so they've been broken up.

Ranger; Good to see ya back on state side. :cry:

This is a really good race. You have the motocross track,trails,and part of the asphalt road race course. This race has a little of something for everybody.

Shouldn't you be increasing your signature by 24cc? :cry:

Ah man now the cat is out of the bag and everyone knows:D:D It's great to be back, looking forward to sunday for sure. One last question what time are you going up on Sunday? Do we need to register brfore the first race at 0930 even though ours won't start until 12?

Quick question, if I arrived there Saturday afternoonish can I get any riding time in, or is it sanctioned event riding only?

Bettter stiffen up the suspension guys...Rode the B class today and it was very rough...deep nasty whoops. Oh and they changed the start on the moto track...not good either. Get the holeshot or just be patient and cruise up to the first turn.

the new A, B, and C designations in the amateur classes are new this year for the NMA. the Senior AM and Vet AM classes were getting too big, so they've been broken up.

Wow, I fit under "senior", :) funny, I dont feel like a senior! :)

Get the holeshot or just be patient and cruise up to the first turn

Yep. If you go wide and late to the first turn, you'll still be in mid pack ahead of the tangle pile on the inside.

We tore it up good for you today. :) Should be a riot tomorrow.

:)

- Ryan

So... who brought a digital camera and captured our glory for posterity? Lots of photographers around the track. Somebody?

The MX track was sloppy and a blast to ride. The trails were whooped out and and no fun (for me). The pavement section was very fun and fast and needed to be a couple miles longer.

I'm wore out after that one. :)