Sign in to follow this  

How Many Hours

In 3.5 weeks of 05 ownership I have 0 hours.... rain rain rain here in Tx & throw in a 9 day florida vacation... oh & this weekend already looks rained out too... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Got mine the day before Thanksgiving. 11.2 MX hours on it. Was rained out for several weeks here in N.TX

James

o i was just wondering becouse i get my 05 450 here in about a week and i ride everything from moto,hairscrambles, and fast trails we usually put around 8 hours a day on the weekends around 150 miles a trails in 2 days i was just wondering how these 05 are holding up

I just kicked mine over and let it run 15 hours in garage. I had to build a external gas tank to allow it to run so long while I went and did some errands. But it started overheating when I got back and pool water was under it so I through snow on it and the head bursted and crack while oil was flying everywhere. I'm so mad, the dealer didn't get me a refund. Do shop at Yearly Cycles. What jerks.

I just kicked mine over and let it run 15 hours in garage. I had to build a external gas tank to allow it to run so long while I went and did some errands. But it started overheating when I got back and pool water was under it so I through snow on it and the head bursted and crack while oil was flying everywhere. I'm so mad, the dealer didn't get me a refund. Do shop at Yearly Cycles. What jerks.

:cry: That's one of the funniest things I've read all day. But, you know what's even funnier, is that while my mother was growing up in Montreal, she had neighbors who would actually do that. These French Canadians would mount outboard boat motors in a barrel of water, start them up, set the throttle wide open, and go back in their homes till the damn things ran out of gas. This would go on all day. And back in the day there was no such thing as a noise complaint.

Chris.

:cry: That's one of the funniest things I've read all day. But, you know what's even funnier, is that while my mother was growing up in Montreal, she had neighbors who would actually do that. These French Canadians would mount outboard boat motors in a barrel of water, start them up, set the throttle wide open, and go back in their homes till the damn things ran out of gas. This would go on all day. And back in the day there was no such thing as a noise complaint.

Chris.

YOU KNOW MY RELATIVE! Thats my dad. He does that. Got to be the same guy. I learn that trick from my dad obviously.