Sign in to follow this  

Brushy Mountain 2-12-05 Who's in?

Looks like the weather will make for good riding Saturday. I am going to Brushy. Who else is in? Daniel if you read this, I hope you can go.

This wk/end's out for me, got other plans. I'll be thinking about it as always though. :cry:

Looks like the weather will make for good riding Saturday. I am going to Brushy. Who else is in? Daniel if you read this, I hope you can go.

I am out for this weekend. :cry::cry:

I have mine broke down. My forks and rear spring is at Donnie Foster's for a minor rebuild / revalve, and I am doing a motor tear down also. New piston and rings at a minimum. I think that I am going w/ a 500cc overbore and I may have my head ported. I am really not sure yet.

I am slowly building my own casket. :cry::cry:

I"ll see you you there.. :cry: Might have a few guys with me.. I'll let you know what I'll be in and what time later this week..

I am new to the area so i dont know exactly where brushy mountain is. Does anyone have an address for mapping?

I am new to the area so i dont know exactly where brushy mountain is. Does anyone have an address for mapping?

Hope you can go Saturday. if YOu are on AIM I am chevyesten hit me up.

Hey..I'd be up for going..I hope my exhaust would pass the sound requirements. Also what time would you guys want to meet on Saturday? :cry:

Hey..I'd be up for going..I hope my exhaust would pass the sound requirements. Also what time would you guys want to meet on Saturday? :cry:

Probably try and get there around 9:30-9:45

they are fairly noise tolerant 102 db i think. i might go sunday,anyone going then? daniel you need a 500 cc kit like a gaping hole in your head!! :cry: do some porting work,that should be enough! i just got done with all my spring hop ups to be able to keep up with ya, and here ya go with this nonsense :cry:

Ok..yeah..I should be in that range of 102db. 9:30-9:45 sounds good to me..I guess we're shooting for Saturday. Either day is good for me. I hope you fast guys don't leave my little 250 in the dust!! :cry:

Ok..yeah..I should be in that range of 102db. 9:30-9:45 sounds good to me..I guess we're shooting for Saturday. Either day is good for me. I hope you fast guys don't leave my little 250 in the dust!! :cry:

Im on a WR250 and keep up with some of the wr450 guys

daniel you need a 500 cc kit like a gaping hole in your head!! :cry: do some porting work,that should be enough! i just got done with all my spring hop ups to be able to keep up with ya, and here ya go with this nonsense :cry:

Dont worry about Daniel going faster. I am going to Donnies shop and Sabotage his forks. HAHA J/K :cry:

Looks like we lost a few days of posts on here. :cry:

Lets get an update on who is in for tomorrow.

I will be there @ 9:30 - 10 AM. :cry:

If I get my kit in tonight then I am going to go ahead and install it. Could be a late night. :cry::cry:

I will be there around 9:30- 10am as well, With two other riders..we'll be in a New Brown 4-door Nissan Titan with 2 DRZ400 On the back Or on a trailer, see you all there

1. 98esten

2. new2blu

3. Goosedog

4. 450trailrider

5. BgEsye

6. qcextreme ( And 2 friends)

New2blu and I are in a 2003 pewter Silverado.

Goosedog is in a 3/4 ton Ford van.

qcextreme is in a brown Nissan Titan

Its gonna be good ride so far 8 people. :cry::cry: