Sign in to follow this  

Why Life begins at 170

Man there are days I really miss my R6, after watching that video, today is one of those days. :cry::cry::cry:

Man there are days I really miss my R6, after watching that video, today is one of those days. :cry::cry::cry:

Ya I watch this miss road racing so much then realise why my wife wont let me get a street bike or road race again. :cry:

I am with ya Bra

Check out the 2nd edition of "Faster - The Movie". It follows the MotoGP gang from the 2002 to early 2004 seasons. Lots of great action shots plus a lot of very interesting insight to the whole MotoGP circuis.

If you just want pure racing, get a copy of the 2003 BSB DVD from Duke Video. Those guys are nuts and violate most of the laws of physics nearly every turn!! I'll never know how they get away with some of the stuff they do...

Cheers,

Mac

Awesome vid! Those lean angles are insane. I would crap myself if my tire slid out on the turn exit like he was doing :cry: ...But I guess thats why I don't road race.

Thanks for that. You just convinced me to get out from in front of the 'puter and go take my Buell for a ride.

Talk to you later! :cry:

Oh yeah, I LOVE motogp. In fact, I just bought my ticket for the USGP at Laguna Seca today, me and a buddy are planning to ride down from Seattle...it's gonna be SUHWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!