Sign in to follow this  

CA. Trail SEX, "The letter"

I haven’t received “The Letter” back from Dave Pickett, AMA d36, yet. He is waiting for feedback from other groups. So, I’ll make a try a putting together a letter for you to use. Printing this letter out, getting signatures on it, and mailing it will be much more influential than emailing it. But if the only effort you want to put into this is emailing it, I’ll provide an email address.

IT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THIS FRIDAY, FEB. 11. Don’t wait.

Please put you name and address on the bottom of the letters. Get other people to sign the letters. They don’t have to be active OHV people. Forward this to other groups.

Mail to either or both of these address’s;

California Little Hoover Commission

925 L St. #805

Sacramento, CA 95814

Or

Go to this site and email to Little Hoover Commission;

www.LHC.ca.gov Click on “Submit Comments” bottom of next page click on Click “HERE” to submit comments by email.

Governor Schwarzenegger

State Capitol Building

Sacramento, CA 95814

As a resident of the State of California, I SUPPORT THE ELIMINATATION OF THE CALIFORNIA OFF HIGHWAY MOTOR VEHICLE RECREATIONAL COMMISSION.

I feel that the service that they are providing to the residents of California could be better done by the OHV Division of the Parks and Rec. Dept. The money for their wages and expenses could be better used on actual OHV projects.

The original concept of the OHMVRV Commission was a good one. But, under the guidance and direction of the OHMVR Commissioners, the OHV Division has mutated into a funding source for non OHV projects. The personal agendas of the commissioners has changed the intended function of the OHV Division. The commissioners no longer represent the people of California. Grant money that could have been used for trail repairs, staging areas, OHV parks, etc, has been constantly funneled off to non OHV riding area projects. That was not the original intention when the OHV division was created. The term for the commissioners is supposed to be 4 years, but their terms are automatically renewed without review.

Thank you for taking the time to accept public comment.

NAME ADDRESS

Correct the spelling of ELIMINATION in the top line.

Thanks brewster for the letter. I e-mailed mine in.......got no time this week to gather signatures