Sign in to follow this  

Riding areas ?

Hey guys, I have been to the sticky and it has some great info on riding areas, but what I am looking for is some "oh yeah I have been there" info, After a long break I am getting back into riding again, besides Jones creek, I know of 2 places to go near my area (Vancouver washington) both are more like gravel service roads with a few small trails that loop back to the gravel roads again, not very fun, and very very easy, I am not really looking for anything too hard as I am getting back into this again and need to get the feel for it again, if I go with my family, I will need places that a quad can go also, as my dads health wont let him ride bikes anymore, if I don't go with my family I could also use some riding partners, although I might slow you down at first, I hear ppl say alot of names of places, but have no idea where they are talking about, I don't mind to drive a little, but really don't want to be in the truck all morning, I don't mind riding with other families, kids, women, other quads, I am not looking for tracks or anything like that, just fun leisure rides....any help would be great.

Head out to Brown's Camp. Hwy26 West out of Portland.

Take a left on Hwy6. Top of the Mt is a Gravel Shed hang a left and park.

You can get maps at the small stores on hwy6!

Your Wa orv tags are good to go.

Miles of trails for all!

Enjoy!