Sign in to follow this  

Rooster Dirtrider 24hr report...

what no bean canyon or jawbone ................ Gormans' hard trails are closed all the low trails suck! Call me for a real tour of so cal. :cry:

what no bean canyon or jawbone ................ Gormans' hard trails are closed all the low trails suck! Call me for a real tour of so cal. :cry:

what we rode at gorman didn't have much for hard-core technical stuff, but it was fun, I'd definitely go there again! you can haul ass on those trails. the big sand straights, whoops, natural bermed corners, windy fast hills/downhills, etc. was a big change from what we are use to

we do have an appetitie for the tecnical stuff and at the 24-hr talked to a guy from the salinas ramblers MC who told us all about bean canyon, he has spent some time in WA and familiar with the places we ride and really wanted to see us give bean canyon a try, unfortunately he indicated that parking up there with a +50 foot moho and trailer for a few days might be a little tough so we passed on it.

we did manage to find some good stuff at clear creek as you can see on the Friday page of Ride's report: friday at clear creek

overall this trip was an absolute blast and I'll remember it for a long, long time!!!