Sign in to follow this  

Kool Video of Mcmotopark

Holy crap! :cry: I didn't know that those guys rode at your track! That is pretty impressive in itself, but now that I've seen the video its even cooler! :cry:

I've only ridden at the track once, but definitely plan on coming up this season. Its worth the 2 hour drive for me to ride, and I can ride ride out of my garage any day of the week! :cry::cry:

Of all the things I regret not doing while I was living up in Southern Wisconsin for 2.5 years, not going to Mount Carroll is probably the worst. I always heard nothing but great things about that place. I recently moved back down to Indiana and it would be a 5-6 hour drive up there, I don't think any track is worth that drive!

I haven't been to Mount Carroll since early last year but it's an awesome track with tons of practice days so you don't necessarily have to race to enjoy it. Reed's always making changes and adding sand ect,,,,

Highly recommended. (We should set up a TT ride this spring, hell open practice starts in a month!) :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: Hey everyone thanks for the replies from the video. We have made some changes already and have a bunch to make before the park opens. We will be putting in a hew section that should be killer fun!!! Hope to see everyone at the track this year you wont be disappointed. If you have a group that is intrested in renting for the day give me line back as soon as possible we dont have many dates open. peace

Hey Reid, what are the details and specifics on renting out your track? Amount of people? Cost? How long? :cry:

I'm sure you have it somewhere on your site, but I figured if you put it on here we could all look at it and maybe figure out a day to rent it out :cry:

I've only been out there once (pre-uphill triple) and I loved the jump right after the big downhill jump (not the one right before the finishline). Its kind of a tabletop and the take-off is pointing one way and the landing is sort of on a different angle. One helluva jump for whipping it off of! :cry:

Where did it go? :D:)

Reid posted all the info here at the end of last week, and now its gone :D

TT crashed and we lost all our post's...........Ya like that !!!!!!!!!!!!! :):p:D:D:o;):D