Sign in to follow this  

How to spend my super bowl money...

well i won about 100 or so bucks (380 but i had to give my dad some...) o well, im not sure what i want to get, im thinking graphics cuz theres not really anything i need to add to the bike, stock but good, MAYBE a spark arrester but they dont check here. So if you think i should get something other than graphics and a seat cover, what should I get? If not, what graphics?

Where in CA do you ride where they don't check for spark arrestors if they are required? Thanks

i really like the subway ones but i thought it was only for 450s? where do can you get them for 250s? And ive been to el mirage TONS of times, a little boring, but ive never been checked there. Not at ocotillo either

iif One Ind. isn't coming out with Subway graphics for 250s, im thinking about these, only 100 dollars and look good

http://www.mxsouth.com/factoryeffex/fachon'05ev2.htm

How about an EBC Oversized rotor kit? Average street price is about $135 USD, and the braking power is mind blowing.

Chris.

You guys are right. They only make the subway graphics for the 450, so I would do fc or samsung honda graphics on the 250. But otherwise i would save the money for wear parts.... :cry: