2005 WR450 Jetting specs?

I have a new WR450, with the snorkel and baffle out, gray wire disconnected and throttle stop screw cut down to 18mm what are the jetting specs? I live in Southern California, I ride year round in the desert and Baja mostly under 4500 feet.

Got my WR450 in November. Just put a FMF Power Core 4 Exhaust with a stock Head Pipe. I have cut the wire and cut holes in my air box. i have taken out the stock 165 jet and put in a 167 jet still popping on Decel. I have been told that this is caused by the AIS. Will this damage my motor if i ride it this way??

I also live in SoCal and have done many of the same free mods on my 05 wr450. My next mod is to rejet. I read a thread on the wr/yz forum from a guy that lives in socal who did all the free mods and he used #170 Main Jet / #48 Pilot jet. I don't know how it worked out for him but he sounded happy. It sounds like a good start.

• 2 years later...

Anybody have jet specs for the 05' WR 450 Yamaha, heading to the Colorado 500 Aug. 23/26 Running stk head pipe, W/ FMF Q core exh tail section, Defuser removed from the airbox, Elev. in Colo. will be 7500 to approx. 13,000 foot level. Would like any info shared to getter running right for the 5 Hundee.

Thanx, Motodino