Sign in to follow this  

Drze 400 Hp

48hp and 40hp for drz400s

I think those numbers are a little optimistic for a stock bike in my opinion. Maybe Burned or Bronco will chime in here...I hope you're right but I don't think so... :cry:

51hp Yosh 450 full out...

45 hp both hotcams/fcr carb/ e base gasket on my s model. I could probably get another 1 point horse in better tuning

40 hp stock E model

36hp stock S model

Get it, got it, good?

According to the 400/450 HP comparision chart linked below, a 2003 Suzuki/Kawasaki DRZ/KLX puts out ~38 HP. It doesn't specify whether it is the E or S or neither model. None of the other bikes in the test were street legal, so I suspect this was not the S model.

http://www.Link to places that do not play well with others removed. Sorry gang [/url]

The KTM 400 EXC tops them all at ~46 HP on that dyno comparison.

jusr ran my basically stock "E" on the dyno last thurs 43 hp and 29 ft lb torque. the only mods were 162 main jet, airbox lid off, and muff endcap restrictor removed. done on sm wheels at 900 feet

i talk about hp from the motor not at the wheel

I talk about hp at the wheel b/c no matter how much hp you have you gota put it into something. :cry:

sorry!!! :cry:

:cry: I figured you was just funning :cry:

But thought I would take a preemptive strike,, for all to read.... :cry:

Where did you find your HP numbers?

And

Every one needs to remember,, comparing dyno numbers,,, is about as useful as asking a :what oil is best " question.

there are so many variables,, dyno to dyno,, day to day,, bike to bike,, and operator to operator,,, you just can not truly compare one result to another.

i talk about hp from the motor not at the wheel

yeah but its the hp at the rear wheel thats important, not what the motor puts out. It ain't the end of the crank touch the road is it.