Sign in to follow this  

Gift Ideas for V-Day

Just looking for creative gift ideas for the upcoming day. I have done different things in the past and am just looking for ideas that have gone over well for you.

Things that I have done (other than the usual candy, roses etc)

1. Dinner and a Comedy Show (no kids!!!!)

2. Time at the Spa

She does not ride yet, but is going to start this Spring once we find the right bike, TTR or CRF 150.

What are some of the creative things you have gotten or given?

Depending on what point in the relationship you are but...

This year i rented a jacuzzi room in a nice hotel..valentinesy type room i guess..

Bought some rose petals (cheap and usually impresses) to put on the bed, and some strawberries and chocolate dip.

Kind of like a nice romantic evening away from home without having to go far :)

an hour massage was the nicest thing I ever got from my ex. Unfortunately that was one of the few things he ever did for Valentines day or my birthday or anything else for that matter, hence the "EX" part. :)

Spa treatments are always great, she loves them. I ended up going with clothes and and other things, it went over well. I am also looking into a weekend in Vegas for the Supercross.

Igot an amazing v day gift from my boyfriend of 10mons........he took a really nice picture of us that we had taken in the fall in the forest professional and he sent it to a site he'd found online that turns pictures into jigsaw puzzles and them mails them to your home.......on the picture he used photoshop to write "our 1st valentines day together" at the top in a heart and at the bottem he wrote "...you are the final piece...."

its the best valentines gift i ever got.......