Sign in to follow this  

Anyone here keen on world SBK roadracing facts?

Is the factory sponsored Ducati rider james Toseland the same guy

that used to run World ENDURANCE events years ago?

I think his helmet used to have a swirly-like pattern on the topmost

portion of the helmet.

Any chance this is the same person?

James Toseland is the World Superbike Ducati Rider. He has been racing WSBK for a few years now. Last season and this season he was a factory rider with the Ducati team. Before that he road for GSE/Hm Plant Ducati, a factory supported team.

I think he raced World Supersport before, and perhaps a little in the British Superbike series. No endurance racing if I recall correctly.

World Superbike is going to be great this year. Haga on the Yammie, B-Boz on the Honda, Coser on a Zook, and the Ducatis of Toseland and Laconi.

I doubt if it is Toseland. He's only about 21 or so years old, so if you remember someone from "years ago", it is most likely not him.

This is going to be a kick-arse WSBK season. My picks are either Troy Corser of Yukio Kagayama on one of the Suzukis. It's been ten years since Troy's championship and this will be his best bet for another one now that he's away from Foggy's piece of crap. Yukio, though, it one hell of a rider. This is his first year in WSBK (from BSB), but he learns tracks quickly and gives 110% every time. That's a young guy to watch!

Cheers,

Mac

thanks for the replies!

i wonder what that guy's name was.... :)

(i think he was paired with one of the USA magazine guys for

one or more endurance events once...)

oh well, thanks again fellas