Offical TT graphics picture

I duno but when that happins I hope to have enough money put aside for an IMS tank and blue stich carbon fiber side shrounds/fenders all around...etc.

.....Seeing how thats just wishfull thinking. We shall see.

Didja have to trim them at all? They fit like they were made for that tank.

I had to trim about an inch off the bottom. Its really easy. You just put them on the clarke tank. Line up, press down. Run something hard along the bottom line of the tank to make an indent in the graphics. Then cut a line about 1/4" up from that line and they look like they were meant to fit it.

Like this: TRIM THIS LINE PIC

I am looking for a blue 3.9 clarke tank for my 04 s. Was wondering where you got yours and what the final price was when you got it. Or maybe you'd be interested in selling yours when you get the IMS.

Got mine at a local dealership. Call the TT store if they don't list it in parts there is still a chance they can get it.

Do you have a pic of it mounted up on the bike?

Not yet. The bikes undergoing some changes. When its all done and put together I'll post some pics. (before spring)

Nate, you probably know already. But I got the Impact XGX ones. I like how the shroud fit but I could not align the tank graphics (stock "S" tank) Maybe there is a need for trimming (I never applied graphics so I'm a newbie at this) I just left the tank ones off for now.

Same as Gyro's bike my bike is under construction so the tank is on the floor now.

NewGraphics.jpg

Photoshop wonders.

graphicsonbike.jpg