Sign in to follow this  

Happy B-day Rush 66

Hey hope you had a happy one. I am trying to get Jared to come down and ride with you some more. Hopefully sometime in March. Let me know when would be a good time. Later Mark :cry:

Thanks I was actually at Jared's house this last weekend. It would be cool if you guys came down again. As for march almost any weekend between the first and the last. The second to last weekend in march I had been thinking about making a trip to ride somewhere in northern Utah.

Thanks I was actually at Jared's house this last weekend. It would be cool if you guys came down again. As for march almost any weekend between the first and the last. The second to last weekend in march I had been thinking about making a trip to ride somewhere in northern Utah.

It might not be dry enough by then.

I'm supposed to meet some friends from PA. around Moab after Good Friday. Probably start at White Wash and work our way over to Hanksville. If you don't go north and need someone to ride with let me know.

In northern Utah I was thinking Cherry creek- little sahara. I agree that it might not be dry enough to be worth the trip, I guess I'll wait and see. I had been wanting to ride in the swell and Hanksville is always alot fun. Let me know when your trip gets closer and I might be able to go.