Sign in to follow this  

B.C. snow pics

Lots of snow but less than we normally have this time of year in Vernon. Its funny how a couple of feet of snow and some fresh windfalls can turn a "B" trail into an "A" trail and Make "A" trails very interesting.

Wobbler doing a quick donut looking for a different way into the trail. Some of the drifts were over 3ft.

ronnasintree.jpg

About two seconds after the stylish donut the wobbler hooked a rut and ate a tree.

jonnasdownontheground.jpg

Man overboard!

2bikes.jpg

robinthesnow.jpg

Bush wack'in lots of junk hidden under the snow, no trail though.

Jonnas.jpg

After getting himself out from under the bike then picking it up wobbler figured he better lay down for a moment or two.

jonnaschillin.jpg

One of dozens of logs during the day. Somtimes you win sometimes you lose.

robdoinstuff.jpg

robfalling.jpg

robontree.jpg

The wobbler picks the strangest times to polish his skid plate.

Jonnaspraying.jpg

Riding over frozen mud holes & creeks is always fun. Never no when you might break through.

robriding216.jpg

A great day of riding. Wobbler told his wife he was going to jump in the hot tub when he got home, half way through the ride he said he was hot & sweat'in like a pig no hot tub for him. Just goes to show getting cold on a winter ride isn't a problem if you pick the right terrain.

Man, I'd be riding a sled through that deep of snow. Die Hards! :cry:

When I see TC's great pix, I know I'll never get to do that.

Your pix however are inspirational. I think I may do that

again this weekend.

100_2867_11.jpg

Cool pics! :cry:

I was out on the weekend for the first time in a while, my bike's been broke.

No action shots, just a bit of scenery.

It was around -30, cold enough to freeze over the air vents in my helmet. I had to stop every 1/2 hour to dig the ice out with a key. The face mask makes an almost perfect seal and when they ice over I have to breathe through my ears. :cry:

Yup, I was lookin' for the truck and the Loghopper aka (animal) was lookin' for more trail. Good day riding in B.C.

Wobbler :cry:

cool pics!! i messed around here when it snowed just for a few mins but i actually didnt spend the hole day out riding in it

Ya know, I thought you two did crazy shit in the summer :cry::cry:

When you try to talk me into studded tires, just show me these pics again :cry::cry:

Great pics!!! :cry:

Thanks TC coming from you that means a lot.

Cool pics! :cry:

I was out on the weekend for the first time in a while, my bike's been broke.

No action shots, just a bit of scenery.

It was around -30, cold enough to freeze over the air vents in my helmet. I had to stop every 1/2 hour to dig the ice out with a key. The face mask makes an almost perfect seal and when they ice over I have to breathe through my ears. :cry:

Now thats stink'in cold! Your terrain up there looks like you could have a desert race in the summer.

Thats some deep snow to have those bikes in. Crazy Pictures. Whistler B.C. Backcountry snowboarding is the best.

We are in the Okanagan, southern interior of B.C. Some of the best riding anywhere. I stay as far away from Whistler as possible. To many tree hugg'n, birkenstock wear'in, greenie freaks around there.

nice pics we had a little fun in the snow too decided to take my friends raptor threw a nice pond got it stuck then had to just let it power itself out i wasnt goin thigh deep in freezing cold water lol i was already soaked

:cry: Nice pics, good to see some one is out having fun in the snow :cry:

In MN there is like no snow :cry: (where i am at)