Sign in to follow this  

massive hp gains 04 yz250f

i elected not to get a 05 crf honda because they have problems no matter wat any1 says they do instead i worked my yzf 04 250 omg its ssssssssoooooooooooooooo fast its like ridin a 450 almost heres wat ive done its expensive but so much better

flow head stiff,stiff valve springs,hi comp piston(must run race fuel now)DR.D system,hot cams inlet/exhaust,vortex x10 ignition w icat,dep jet kit,replace air filter cage with 250 two stroke cage and power now

on the dyno 41.5 hp revs for ever picks up quick and pulls hard awsome

Im thinking about getting a set of hotcams have you used them alone? How were they? Where did you get them?! Thanks

hey lewis...that sounds like my bike..those hp gains sound awesome ..can't wait until it gets above zero and can see dirt again..did you really need to change the valve springs though and whose did you use/how much?? :cry::cry:

How much did all that sweetness set you back? I've got $400-600, matters how conservitave I am for the next month. What did you see the biggest gains out of that you would suggest for me? I'm thinking of sending my cylinder into Foward Motion and getting the 262 kit for $290 w/o shipping and think that will get me the most bang for the buck. Am I right?

How about reliability?? Squezing all that HP has got to make the bikes less reliable. Any veiws?

Checking avatar

How much did all that sweetness set you back? I've got $400-600, matters how conservitave I am for the next month. What did you see the biggest gains out of that you would suggest for me? I'm thinking of sending my cylinder into Foward Motion and getting the 262 kit for $290 w/o shipping and think that will get me the most bang for the buck. Am I right?

isnt there 262 kit like $375? i am going to send it to them also, and i thought it was 375.

-Taylor

This is why...

I am thinking of purchasing a big bore kit from Eric Gorr at Foward Motion ( www.ericgorr.com ) and was wondering if anyone wanted to "Get a friend" for a 10% discount. Here are some of the deals...

$10 discount to DirtRider.Net and Thumpertalk members on service work.

$20 discount if you purchased books from this site.

"Get a Friend" An additional 10% discount when you send 2 or more service jobs at one time!

10% DISCOUNT on parts and service for POLICE, FIRE, and MILITARY personnel with valid ID. Free return shipping to APOs, AFOs, and AFBs.

FREE return shipping on parts and service orders that are pre-paid with bank checks and money orders.

10-20% Discounts on aftermarket accessories purchased with service work. Items like intake and exhaust systems, clutch plates and baskets, special tools, brake pads, filters, reeds, handlebars, virtually any name brand accessory or hard part.

If I can find a friend, I'll get a high compression 262 kit that is normally $375 for $290. That is less than half the price of a good pipe that will get you less performance. The kits are reliable and look stock.

They also do 2-strokes. Write back, I know that you want a kit for cheap and this is your chance. I am probably sending in my cylinder in about a month, so you have time to think about it. It's worth it.

I posted this about four days ago and got two guys to do it. If you are interested, he is looking for a friend for a 10% discount. Lets see, 375- $10 ThumperTalk member discount- 10% fire, police, military discount- 10% "Get a friend" discount= $290. It's a pretty good deal when other places are selling the same kit for $550.

This is why...

I am thinking of purchasing a big bore kit from Eric Gorr at Foward Motion ( www.ericgorr.com ) and was wondering if anyone wanted to "Get a friend" for a 10% discount. Here are some of the deals...

$10 discount to DirtRider.Net and Thumpertalk members on service work.

$20 discount if you purchased books from this site.

"Get a Friend" An additional 10% discount when you send 2 or more service jobs at one time!

10% DISCOUNT on parts and service for POLICE, FIRE, and MILITARY personnel with valid ID. Free return shipping to APOs, AFOs, and AFBs.

FREE return shipping on parts and service orders that are pre-paid with bank checks and money orders.

10-20% Discounts on aftermarket accessories purchased with service work. Items like intake and exhaust systems, clutch plates and baskets, special tools, brake pads, filters, reeds, handlebars, virtually any name brand accessory or hard part.

If I can find a friend, I'll get a high compression 262 kit that is normally $375 for $290. That is less than half the price of a good pipe that will get you less performance. The kits are reliable and look stock.

They also do 2-strokes. Write back, I know that you want a kit for cheap and this is your chance. I am probably sending in my cylinder in about a month, so you have time to think about it. It's worth it.

I posted this about four days ago and got two guys to do it. If you are interested, he is looking for a friend for a 10% discount. Lets see, 375- $10 ThumperTalk member discount- 10% fire, police, military discount- 10% "Get a friend" discount= $290. It's a pretty good deal when other places are selling the same kit for $550.

hmm so i wouldny be your friend on this? i would be some one elses. another thing is i dont know any body that is in the poilce fireman or military. yes id does seem like a good deal i and i think i will do it. I have about 210 right now, but in a mounth i will have about 310 so yeah or maybe a little bit more. this is a great way to save some money

its still reliable because i run motorex valve sheild to cushion the impact and the valve springs maintain valve control so everything is still in rythem and i use motul 300v factory line oil because even though it doesnt allow the engine to rev as quike a 5100 its way better the cams are the best i think so much bottom and mid out of them sweet totally stocked