Sign in to follow this  

Help w/ pricing

I don't know if this should be here or not but I have DRZ that was stripped when it was new, Tank, fenders (blue), headlight, tailight, turn signals, bars, side plastic, mirrors, ect...... all for after market stuff that's so cool I won't ever put the stock stuff back on. I don't need top dollar for it but I don't want to give it away, can anybody help me price it out for a fair price?

How about the seat. And interested in the side plastics and maybe blinkers. Will give you 30 for all above items.

How about the seat. And interested in the side plastics and maybe blinkers. Will give you 30 for all above items.

I have a offer for more then that for just the blinkers so they are probably sold, I have the seat but it's been re-done with more padding, it's nice and comfy but to tall for me haven't decided on that yet, still trying to find some pricing, all parts are like new.

look up the parts prices, and charge half. Things like plastic, people always need. Stock fuel tank might fetch a little less, most people are looking for a larger one, but who knows? Why not Ebay them?

If you can't' get a fair price from some guys here I would try ebay too. Every part I look at sells for so much. A lot of things go for almost the price of new.