Sign in to follow this  

Its official.... Ive Lost it!

This winter has finialy drained what little sanity I had left :cry:

Last night found me outside polishing the spokes on my X with a shoelace and rubbing compound ( They look really snazzy though I might add :cry: )

Whats next?? Am I going to be polishing my swingarm?? :cry:

I gave you every chance to go Saturday. Looks like 36 and sunny for this Saturday. I might order me a Z-start before the day is over.

This winter has finialy drained what little sanity I had left :cry:

Last night found me outside polishing the spokes on my X with a shoelace and rubbing compound ( They look really snazzy though I might add :cry: )

Whats next?? Am I going to be polishing my swingarm?? :cry:

I think you might be right :cry: If you use a shoe string to polish the swing arm than you definately have lost it. :cry:

Looks like 36 and sunny for this Saturday

Brrrrrrr......

If you use a shoe string to polish the swing arm than you definately have lost it.

:cry:

Have you braided the vent lines on you carb yet ? You know they can look kind of sloppy just hanging out by the rear wheel.

Getting ichy to finnish up my boys bike . 3 1/2 weeks and no goodies back from Eric Gore yet .

Just picked up a used cr250. Think she"ll see it behind the other bikes ? :cry:

While you're polishing the swingarm think about polishsing the crankcase and the carburetor. Or you could ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday ride saturday! :cry:

Brrrrrrr......
I think that trip to Florida has turned you into what wolfchild would call a SISSY! :cry: Get that pink seedo off and grab your riding gear.

I think that trip to Florida has turned you into what wolfchild would call a SISSY! :cry: Get that pink seedo off and grab your riding gear.

:cry: HEY!! I'm from Florida, and I ride in this crap when I can. :cry: Of course I'm dressed like a figgen Eskimo. :cry:

We may have to kidnap Don on saturday. Joe you've got a trailer,we'll get him under the cover of darkness and take him and his bike to a trailhead. We'll untie him once we've got his hard starting yz400 started and he won't be able to resist the urge to ride. :cry: You know he'll thank us.

Boy I just be board. I was just making roses out of duct Tape during Lunch. V-Day is coming up ya know. Gotta get something for the significant other ya know. :cry:

Boy I just be board. I was just making roses out of duct Tape during Lunch. V-Day is coming up ya know. Gotta get something for the significant other ya know. :cry:

New (replacement) shoe laces perhaps :cry: :cry: :cry:

And the bordom continues.

You know us dirtbikers, we are improvisers.

Arts and crafts last night at my house. Got the wife's v-gift done. Its all made out of Duct tape

vase.jpg

pedal.jpg

And yes I was smart to get her a real gift for V-day. A sparkley one :)

You need HELP YZMAN

The Chicken Run and the ROS can't come fast enough eh ;):D

Try sitting on a brand spankin new 450 and feelin the BLUES

Man I'm dying to ride, and only another 1/2 inch of rain expected tonight....Monday....Tuesday......

GIVE ME SPRING :):):p:D:D:o

you realy want to know what will get you antsy to ride, do like i did go to the chicago cycle show last weekend, and look at all the new stuff, sit on it admire it (and the eye candy that was strolling around) and think damn i wish i had that bike droooooool Rmz 450 very very light at least sitting on it and moving it around, also the husky 450 please cani have one please, also the crf450 x) then think if i just save this amount every week this year, and i sell my bike next year i might be able to afford to finace the rest wooo hoooo :) on a side note for those of us who ride the street, the new gsxr 1000 is pretty sweet looking other that the pipe, and bmw's new super bike is actually not that bad about the feel of the old zx1100 as far as weight, but it has one boat anchor of a muffler on it. yea my favorite was the rmz 450 as far as the feel of the bike, the new yz250 looked nice but they had it strapped to a stand so you couldnt get on it and flip it back and forth to see how it felt most every body else had them so you could jump on it and get a feel for it kinda. yea i want to ride bad now realy bad, and man does my bike look like hell compared to what i saw this weekend hehe ahhhh shiny new toys me need some. :)

Ok I am board. I dont want to be at work today (or any day for that matter) My puter was fubar all morning and I didn't get anything acomplished (not that I ever do anyways)

SOMEONE ENTERTAIN ME!!!!!! :)

Ok I am board. I dont want to be at work today (or any day for that matter) My puter was fubar all morning and I didn't get anything acomplished (not that I ever do anyways)

SOMEONE ENTERTAIN ME!!!!!! :)

Here you go Don:

http://www.enduro.de/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=2

Here is the actual event video:

http://www.einefetza.com/cm/video/Events/erzberg04-orf-teaser.wmv

enjoy this awesome test of skill! :)

Yeah I just like to watch guys try to do the extremely difficult. :) Too tough for me to try but Torture Chambers would really enjoy it! :) I like the guy just sitting on the bike with his rear end 3 feet deep into the mud. Just resting from the exhaustion! :p

Yeah I just like to watch guys try to do the extremely difficult. :) Too tough for me to try but Torture Chambers would really enjoy it! :p I like the guy just sitting on the bike with his rear end 3 feet deep into the mud. Just resting from the exhaustion! :)

Funny you should mention that guy in the Mud. I was picturing you sitting there in the mud as I was watching that.....lol

Some of those hills are wicked. I cant believe the speed they must have to carry to make it over the top on some of them.