Sign in to follow this  

Pro Circuit for KTM Suspension Mod's?

Has anyone had any experience with ProCircuit for springing/revalving KTM suspensions? How about Dick's Racing? Seems to have a lot of exposure here in NorCal?

Forget procircuit and take it over to george at ESP in socal. He is the man when it comes to suspension. The factory and all the mags go to him. He is also resonable priced. 818-951-9144

Has anyone had any experience with ProCircuit for springing/revalving KTM suspensions? They have done great work on my Japanese bikes in the past, however I don't see them doing much with the KTM's. Any opinions or experiences would be appreciated.

pro circuit did a great job on my ktm however it took them a month and it was expensive esp is great from what i hear cheaper and faster i would imagine

PC did a great job on my 200 MXC. It was on the higher side of pricing though...

I'm in the process of doing a full Race Tech upgrade on my 525 EXC. Some of their theories regarding PDS suspensions go against the grain of what KTM's been doing to their bikes, but I rode a bike a few months ago that had all the Race Tech bells and whistles (progressive rate shock spring, gold valves both ends, telescoping shock needle, etc...) and it was awesome.

--Fillmore

When I lived in NorCal I went to Phil at aftershocks. Good shop and always did a good job (ok a few days late here or there).

Now that I live here in SoCal I will be visiting ESP. I've had almost universal recommendation for them from everyone I've asked.

Cheers

Pro Circuit is a great company. They did the suspension on my 380mxc and crf450. They stand behind their products and services. Living in socal has benefits of being able to go in person to the shop rather than shipping. They also replaced pipe after pipe on my 380 after cracking from vibrations that wasnt my fault or theirs, yet each time I came in they gave me a new one. Its hard to find motocross companies that still stand behind their products 100% and take time to help out the smaller racers/riders, especially when they have factory teams to run. Just my experience with them. GL

If George is the man who used to work for Scott's, I was extremely unhappy with the work he did and work he didn't do. ( if you catch my drift )

In his defense, This happened 10 or more years ago. Things do change.