Sign in to follow this  

rekluse motor braking

okay, I know similar things have been asked, but i am still new to this and I really use motorbraking to go downhill slow, but i would love a rekluse as i have a tendency to stall when I do not give enough clutch, so I think rekluse would be great but will I still have all my engine braking?

okay, I know similar things have been asked, but i am still new to this and I really use motorbraking to go downhill slow, but i would love a rekluse as i have a tendency to stall when I do not give enough clutch, so I think rekluse would be great but will I still have all my engine braking?

yes and No

On down hills its a ssimple as a blip of the throttle. You can also adjust you idle speed, install gap and the use of what spring you want along with heavier bearings form Rekluse.

But ahh the pervibial But

Engine braking is diminished to zero in som esituations. As stated on down hills blipping the throttle brings it back. Of course you dont want to be in 5th either :cry: be like Nuetral, but as you get used to the bikes new feature, you learn to use it and enjoy the ride more

A properly adjusted auto clutch will provide engine braking going downhill to the point where with a normal clutch you would be pulling in the clutch anyway to keep the engine from stalling.