Sign in to follow this  

Boring Riding

Rider Seeking Rider:

5'10" 31yr old energetic male seeks D/S riding partner in south Riverside county. I enjoy long sunset walks through the pits, and moonlite rides in Ocotillo. Seeking short or long term freindship based on honesty, and mutual ambulance service. Must be willing to carry beer in their camelback. I expect to give and recieve multiple jokes about our wives...BYOJ. Thank you.

Your add, er I mean post gave me a good laugh BraaaAA. :cry: I'm glad you threw in the bit about wife jokes. Still, it can be misconstrued. Beware of anybody asking about your favorite riding position. :cry:

Your add, er I mean post gave me a good laugh BraaaAA. :) I'm glad you threw in the bit about wife jokes. Still, it can be misconstrued. Beware of anybody asking about your favorite riding position. :p

:) that's great.

Don't be bored or board, I can ride most days by noon with enough time to get off work. Have newer ktm 450 with plate and need to ride. I live in Banning and work in yucaipa, Have wife but will leave her home.

Man, I don't know what i'd do without these forums! I've met and riden with several people now, just from Thumpertalk. Too bad personal ads don't get that kind of response :). Actually, they probably do for da females :) .