Sign in to follow this  

Deer Springs on Saturday

Two exits North of the 78, just North of Escondido. Nothing but perfectly groomed trails. :cry:

Do you have to work Saturday, or do you want to go to Ocotillo Wells? Remember to bring a winch with you to get your bike out of that ravine after you wedge it into place. :cry:

So is anyone still going? It looks like its going to be too wet for a full day at Ocotillo Wells, but a few hours out there might be good.

So is anyone still going? It looks like its going to be too wet for a full day at Ocotillo Wells, but a few hours out there might be good.

Would it be best at Ocotillo, or at Deer Springs?

I may still be up for it.

I'm going to Ocotillo Wells tomorow in the morn, Rain or shine :) , if anyone wants to join me, I'l be right off county line road close to the hills next to toilet outhous :) Black 03 Dodge Dakota with A Yamaha wr250f.

Its suppose to be raining pretty good most of the day. Between the long drive, and the nasty mud, I'm just not up for it. But the short drive to Deer Springs Road is a whole different story. I don't mind rolling in mud. I just don't like to drive for two hours home, covered in mud. So whos up for DSR?

Its suppose to be raining pretty good most of the day. Between the long drive, and the nasty mud, I'm just not up for it. But the short drive to Deer Springs Road is a whole different story. I don't mind rolling in mud. I just don't like to drive for two hours home, covered in mud. So whos up for DSR?

If it comes down to just you and me I'll hit DSR with ya. If anyone else goes I will seriously just slow you guys down. So in that case I'd take a "rain check"(pun intended). I'll be up and moving late morning if ya need me....you have my number.

If it comes down to just you and me I'll hit DSR with ya. If anyone else goes I will seriously just slow you guys down. So in that case I'd take a "rain check"(pun intended). I'll be up and moving late morning if ya need me....you have my number.

Thanks for the ride Weeee. BTW........ouch.

That was fun. I couldn't have been any wetter if I had just rolled in the puddles. Next time we should have more people.

How was it? Were you guys able to ride everywhere? It was raining pretty hard up here at times. Hows the ravine?

Who's up for a ride on Wednesday or Thursday?